Cartvertising - Shady Sales People and Rude Billing Dept.

If I could give a negative star I would. I live in Southwestern Colorado and dealt with Randy Yegge.

He seemed knowledgeable but pushy in the beginning. Not the best personality but I decided to try it for a year. My subscription doesn't expire until October of this year. Randy comes into my office on Thursday of last week to tell me he has been leaving me messages for 3 weeks to ask if I wanted to extend.

Strangely, I never received any messages via my office or my cell phone, which is obviously on my Ad, that he was promoting for me. He tells me that I have 2 days to decide if I want to proceed with extending the $4200 Advertisement for the year. Even thought my year does not expire for another 3 months. I tell him I will get back to him by Friday as he requested.

He was less than nice and that winning personality flashed again. I sent him an email at the end of the day on Friday to tell him I would shoot for another year. I got a response yesterday he already sold it to another realtor and I missed out. It was obvious he had sold that before the end of the day on Friday and just tried to put it off on me.

In addition to this horrible customer service experience, the billing dept called me because they were trying to charge me an amount over my limit and the billing dept girl called me and started arguing with me. She was so rude. I guess I should have just told him No when he came in. But ultimately, I was only considering renewing because I like to keep my advertising consistent.

DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. ESPECIALLY THIS SALES PERSON, RANDY. SHADY!!

I should have read the reviews before. Because there are a ton of bad reviews on these people!

Review about: Cartvertising Advertisement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Cartvertising - Ripped Off

They did not provide the service they promised in their contract. I had only a few carts with advertisements in the stores I was promised.

I reached out to them and provided pictures of these stores and nothing was done about it. I even offered to meet them at the locations for proof of lack of service and they wouldn't meet me there but they still wanted me to pay them. This company is a ripp off. They will not provide whats agreed upon in their contract nor will they rectify their issues when its brought to their attention and they provide poor customer service.

I wouldn't refer them to anyone.

Costly with Horrible services. Very Pissed Customer!

Review about: Cartvertising Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Carts not all there, Bed customer service, Contract stipulations bad customer service.

Cartvertising - Worst customer service, deceptive sales people

They didn't do anything on their end they said they would. I gave a deposit, followed by a 2nd deposit and not until I tried to cancel did the salesperson contact her marketing department to get in touch with me about my cart pictures and design.

They couldn't work with any of the pictures I sent them - so they took it upon themselves to just throw together anything just to say they did there part. I've been to the Mariano';s store over the past few months and I've seen maybe a handful of carts with my ad. Today there were actually none that I could see - they pulled them all - sold them to someone else and are suing me for the entire balance.

Trust me don't work with these people. The woman I worked with was your typical, all talk salesperson that can care less about anything but getting a sale.

Review about: Cartvertising Advertisement.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Contract stipulations bad customer service.

Cartvertising - Deceptive trade practices

We signed and paid for a 12 month contract, they altered the document by drawing a line through 12 month and hand wrote “6 month”!

Liars and thieves.

Cartvertising - Same customers for many years

4.4

I have noticed the same advertisers on the Carts in my area for multiple years. They must love the Branding it provides why else would they continue it for so long.

Cartvertising - Horrible Customer Service & Misleading Their Clients

1.5

This company has absolutely horrible customer service. They are very misleading and don’t care about their customers.

I am a Real Estate Agent that was sold advertisement on ½ of the front of carts and ½ of the back of the carts. When the ads came out I found out I only had a ¼ of the carts and they sold a competing Real Estate Agent the other ¼ of the carts. When I called and complained to the agent that sold me the advertising she was extremely nasty. Then went to the above management and they did NOTHING and could care a less that they had an unhappy customer.

The sales rep all the way up the chain to the top could care a less about their customers. This isn’t the way you should do business. STAY AWAY from them or make sure your contract is clear that you are exclusive. That’s what they pulled on me that I did not sign an exclusive agreement.

I wish I read all of the complaints about this company before I decided to do business with them! Buyer BEWARE!

Review about: Cartvertising Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Design of the ad was great.

Cartvertising - Ridiculous

This slick ad guy sold me an ad and I never heard from them so I sent them an email cancelling my ad. Immediately I got a call back from slick sales guy saying he was sorry somehow my ad copy got lost.

So I said I was canceling. He said oh no, it’s already a done deal. We found your ad contract and will fulfill it. Meanwhile I missed an opportunity to advertise elsewhere.

Then I heard nothing again so I called and said, “My ad is due to come out tomorrow and I haven’t even seen an ad copy.” Slick sales guy said, “oh, we cancelled your ad. If you don’t receive your refund, give me a call.” Wt????

Cartvertising - Steer CLEAR Entrepreneurs! Slick Salesperson SELLING you HYPE and Hot AIR!!

Do N O T sign up with these Slicksters!!!! I signed up bc I was assured that my business would get local exposure and increase my client volume in the community within a month!!

Unfortunately, I didn't check the internet for the Comments and and Complaints about CARTVERTISING! And the pricing!!! I am an entrepreneur suffering from PTSD from falling down stairs and landing on my head so I was NOT really "PRESENT" when I signed up! OMG!!

$4000 (FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS for NOTHING!! Results? Nothing! Nada!

Rien! Niente! ABSOLUTELY N O T H I N G! So I called the Slick Salesman and he said of NO, it's not advertising, and NOT meant to INCREASE your SALES, it is to INCREASE you PRESENCE in the Community!

HUH?? THAT is NOT what he told me when he signed me up! Do I have proof? No, because of my PTSD I didn't think of RECORDING him, which I would have learned to to!

IF they REFUSE to be Recorded, then I do NOT do business with them!!

IF there is EVER a CLASS ACTION SUIT, I will be the first in LINE!! WORST experience in my 20 years of being an entrepreneur!

Review about: Language School In Beverly Hills For 25 Years.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Companies are MISUNDERSTANDING this is BRANDING...Like Coca-Cola, McDonalds. IT is not DIRECT ADVERTISING..I REPEAT not DIRECT ADVERTISING.

I agree, worst investment I ever made for my business.

They did tell me that I would get exposure and grow business.

I was actually excited more about exposure, but when I find their carts all over the alleys, ditches, apartment complexes, homeless taking them who knows where, I have proof, totally not worth the money...so much money for what? homeless to take your carts to their unknown place to be eventually trashed.

to Jason #1367184

Not to defend cartvertising, but this is a *** comment. You are speaking poorly of a homeless person that uses a shopping cart and this is hurting your campaign.

Cartvertising - Customer Care Review

Worst customer service support ever! One day i had a phone call from one of the sells rep agent so call Mike abusau something like that.

If he can come over to my property. He had something to tell me about my business that can make me all kinds of money's! He had promised me that i have a month to tryout & there is no pressure. If for some reasons if i don't feel that it is working out for me.

No questions ask if i was to cancelled! I was like wow not bad to tryout. So me & my wife we gave it a shot because it sounded so good! The sells rep he is so so freaking good with lying scam!

He had us both fell for it. He never advise us of any of the additional charges nor the cancellation. Our ads was supposedly up on October 2016 at our merced food max location. It wasn't put up until late November 2016.

Since our ad wasn't up on behalf of within the promised time & date. I've tried to cancel within the month but no success because i couldn't get through to a customer service agent or rep. I've tried calling the company numerous times but all i got was run around then put in holds then hang up on me several times! When i finally got through & spoke to one of the guy from human resource Bill krochat with cartvistin.

I had asking him to cancel my ad. He had told me that it was too late to cancel because i had signed a year contract. There is nothing him or anyone could of done for me at the times. To all peoples out there with small to big businesses!

Don't waste your money or times with cartvitisin scam!

It doesn't work because almost a year still no phone call from the ad. STAY AWAY FROM CARTVITISIN SCAM!

Cartvertising - High cost / No results.

Clarkston, Michigan 0 comments
1.5

I am sure that the back of purses, children's ***'s sitting in the cart seats and the stacks of groceries in the front of the carts have a higher opportunity to read my ad than anyone one that might every respond. Although new to the service by 5 months I have yet to receive any calls.

Didn't think deeply enough about how truly ineffectual this ad source would be. If your a realtor looking for effective use of your ad funds this would be the WORST place to use them.

HIRE ONE OF THE WELL KNOWN R/E COACHES AND FORGET THIS WASTE OF DOLLARS.....AND NEVER SIGN A CONTRACT YOU CANNOT CANCEL FOR LACK OF PERFORMANCE. JOHN

jhscottusa wrote the review because of bad quality at Cartvertising and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4500 and wants Cartvertising to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no results, contract stipulations, value for results worst experienced and no sales not one in 5 months yet. Author liked the most working with their internal ad team. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cartvertising and cartvertising advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.