100% full Not resolved
1.5

I am sure that the back of purses, children's ***'s sitting in the cart seats and the stacks of groceries in the front of the carts have a higher opportunity to read my ad than anyone one that might every respond.Although new to the service by 5 months I have yet to receive any calls.

Didn't think deeply enough about how truly ineffectual this ad source would be. If your a realtor looking for effective use of your ad funds this would be the WORST place to use them.

HIRE ONE OF THE WELL KNOWN R/E COACHES AND FORGET THIS WASTE OF DOLLARS.....AND NEVER SIGN A CONTRACT YOU CANNOT CANCEL FOR LACK OF PERFORMANCE.JOHN

jhscottusa wrote the review because of bad quality at Cartvertising and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4500 and wants Cartvertising to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no results, contract stipulations, value for results worst experienced and no sales not one in 5 months yet. Author liked the most working with their internal ad team. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cartvertising and cartvertising advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cartvertising?

Comments