Clarkston, Michigan
100% full Not resolved
1.5

I am sure that the back of purses, children's ***'s sitting in the cart seats and the stacks of groceries in the front of the carts have a higher opportunity to read my ad than anyone one that might every respond.Although new to the service by 5 months I have yet to receive any calls.

Didn't think deeply enough about how truly ineffectual this ad source would be. If your a realtor looking for effective use of your ad funds this would be the WORST place to use them.

HIRE ONE OF THE WELL KNOWN R/E COACHES AND FORGET THIS WASTE OF DOLLARS.....AND NEVER SIGN A CONTRACT YOU CANNOT CANCEL FOR LACK OF PERFORMANCE.JOHN

Review about: Cartvertising Advertisement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Working with their internal ad team.

I didn't like: No results, Contract stipulations, Value for results worst experienced, No sales not one in 5 months yet, Price to high.

Had an Experience with Cartvertising?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion