I am sure that the back of purses, children's ***'s sitting in the cart seats and the stacks of groceries in the front of the carts have a higher opportunity to read my ad than anyone one that might every respond.Although new to the service by 5 months I have yet to receive any calls.
Didn't think deeply enough about how truly ineffectual this ad source would be. If your a realtor looking for effective use of your ad funds this would be the WORST place to use them.
HIRE ONE OF THE WELL KNOWN R/E COACHES AND FORGET THIS WASTE OF DOLLARS.....AND NEVER SIGN A CONTRACT YOU CANNOT CANCEL FOR LACK OF PERFORMANCE.JOHN
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Working with their internal ad team
What I disliked
- No results
- Contract stipulations
- Value for results worst experienced
- No sales not one in 5 months yet
- Price to high
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cartvertising Shopping Cart Advertising
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."