Hating Cartvertising in Park City, Utah

I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts.I made it plain that my season started Dec 18 and ran thru April 15th.

I was told the ads would go in the first or second week of Dec. Nothing in Dec, finally on Jan 29 th they told me my ads were in. I went to check and I did have the back facing ads but not one on the front facing. I called, approved new art work and that was the last time they called me except for money.

On April 17th I went to check to see if my ad had been corrected and NOPE! My season had ended two days earlier and so I thought, 'oh well, at least I didn't pay for them.' Then in July I get a bill with a threat of turning it over to an attorney. I call Cartvertising and tell them they never put my ad on the 400 front facing carts. They ignore that and want money.

I don't hear back from them until Sept and now it is from an attorney threatening to sue me. So, I go to the store to see if they ever fixed by ad and NOPE! So, I counted the carts and the store only had 146 carts including the one's in storage. So, the 400 carts was a lie, they never complied with their own contract and they are suing me.

Stay away from this company. Huge problems. By the way, if you ever need my help in testifying about what they did to me to help your court case, I am in Park City, Utah under FASTAXI.

I would love to help anyone that has the unfortunate experience of signing a contract with this company.See my pictures...these carts have no FASTAXI on the front facing ad position and I have plenty more pictures.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
House Hunters

Dec 14, 2015 #1078505 Independence, West Virginia

The same thing is happening to me and my company now... only I will be the one suing them!
House Hunters

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cartvertising. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cartvertising.
Filing a new complaint about