I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts.I made it plain that my season started Dec 18 and ran thru April 15th.
I was told the ads would go in the first or second week of Dec. Nothing in Dec, finally on Jan 29 th they told me my ads were in. I went to check and I did have the back facing ads but not one on the front facing. I called, approved new art work and that was the last time they called me except for money.
On April 17th I went to check to see if my ad had been corrected and NOPE! My season had ended two days earlier and so I thought, 'oh well, at least I didn't pay for them.' Then in July I get a bill with a threat of turning it over to an attorney. I call Cartvertising and tell them they never put my ad on the 400 front facing carts. They ignore that and want money.
I don't hear back from them until Sept and now it is from an attorney threatening to sue me. So, I go to the store to see if they ever fixed by ad and NOPE! So, I counted the carts and the store only had 146 carts including the one's in storage. So, the 400 carts was a lie, they never complied with their own contract and they are suing me.
Stay away from this company. Huge problems. By the way, if you ever need my help in testifying about what they did to me to help your court case, I am in Park City, Utah under FASTAXI.
I would love to help anyone that has the unfortunate experience of signing a contract with this company.See my pictures...these carts have no FASTAXI on the front facing ad position and I have plenty more pictures.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Cartvertising Shopping Cart Advertising
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "This was the worst experience ever. Staff untrained, found crackers and pubs in "clean" beds, a/c broke, moved to another room a/c broke, smelled like skunk, after all this would..."
- "I purchased the tomtom while traveling from nc to wy. It never worked and when I called to ask for help I got the usual re-boot reply. I've sent emails..."
- "Purchased dish washer 06/08/14 it failed about a month later have been dealing with dealer/ whirlpool was back ordered a month ago delivery 9/17/14 still no part this is 24th..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."